Peruvian food restaurant Get Destroy By Fire in Prince George's County, MD
LANHAM, MD - A Peruvian restaurant caught fire on Saturday in Prince George's County.
The Fire Reportes Around 10:42 AM. In Peru's Chicken Located In Table 9001 OF THE ANNAPOLIS ROAD
According to Prince George's County Fire Department, at the time the incident was recorded, there were some people in the restaurant.
Authorities said the occupants were able to evacuate thanks to a driver who noticed the fire on the roof of the business and entered the restaurant to notify them.
The intense flames forced authorities to shut down traffic in both directions on Annapolis Rd.
On the cause of the fire, authorities have said they are continuing to investigate and there were no reports of injuries.